Payment to be made upon delivery. Order status changed from Pending payment to Processing.
Headboards for Divan Beds
Revamp your bedroom with our collection of headboards for divan beds. We stock pretty much every fabric and colour you can think of, at some of the lowest prices on the Internet.
A headboard can go a long way to changing the aesthetic of a bedroom. For a quick and easy style statement, there are few things simpler or more affordable than purchasing one of our headboards for divan beds.
We stock popular divan headboards for all bed sizes and colours. Including:
- Small single bed headboards
- Headboards for single divan beds
- Headboards for divan double beds
- Oversized upholstered types for king-sized divan beds and super king-sized divan beds
- Very popular beige headboards — all of our collection is available in the colour beige
- Crushed velvet headboards
Just click on the headboard in particular that you like, and select the size, fabric and colour you want.
Reasons to get a headboard for divan beds
You don’t need a headboard to enjoy a good night’s sleep in your divan bed. However, people like them for many reasons:
- They can make a bedroom look more attractive
- Headboards provide a barrier between the wall and the bed, which can prevent the wall from getting damaged or marked
- They make great backrests, in case you want to read a book, watch TV or eat breakfast in bed
- Headboards can also protect you from banging your head against the wall as you sleep
Choosing the right divan headboard
The designs we have available range from plush cushioning, stitching and buttoning details, padding and more.
One of the most popular sizes is the double bed headboard. This size works well for your typical master bedroom. And also for guest rooms big enough to accommodate two people. A small double headboard should also work just fine if you’re mindful of space.
All of our divan headboards are handmade by our craftsmen and women right here in the UK. So you will be supporting a local business. And you can be sure that we only manufacture our products using the highest quality wood, fabrics and other materials.
Get in touch with us if you have any questions regarding sizes and the divan headboards we manufacture.
How do you attach a headboard to a divan bed?
Many headboards are ‘strutted’ — meaning they can attach to a divan bed via headboard bolts. All you have to do is fix your headboard bolts in place, and then take the headboard and slide the struts down over the bolts. Level the headboard at the desired height you want, then tighten the bolts either manually by hand or with a screwdriver.
Do you need a headboard with a divan bed?
No. Most divan beds are actually sold without a headboard, and you can sleep just fine without one. But if you decide at some later point to fit one, you can easily attach a headboard to a divan bed.
Do all divan beds have headboard holes?
Yes. Your divan bed will have two bolts on at least one side of the bed. So that you can easily match up a divan and headboard if you want to.
Can you attach any headboard to a bed frame?
Yes. You can attach any headboard to a bedframe, provided it is the right size.