Our Elizabeth Divan bed will make a stunning addition to your bedroom with its beautiful and distincttive design. This bed has a chesterfield design headboard and footboard, this bed will be a focal point for any bedroom!
The colour of the bed in the main picture is the Steel plush velvet.
We now offer the option to reinforce this divan bed base to make it super strong. The joints of the bed are specifically reinforced to make sure the bed can accommodate more weight.
This is ideal for couples who are looking for a heavy-duty bed that can accommodate more weight than a normal bed. But it is also ideal for those who want to ensure that their bed lasts a very long time.
- Single W: 90cm L: 190cm
- Small Double W: 120cm L: 190cm
- Double W: 135cm L: 190cm
- King Size W: 150cm L: 200cm
- Super King Size W: 180cm L: 200cm
Luxury base will add a touch of class to any bedroom. This Luxury divan bed will look great with your bedroom decor.
6 Headboards options available as an optional extra, shop our range of matching headboards here:
- Option 1 – Plain Headboard
- Option 2 – 3 Panel Headboard
- Option 3 – 4 Panel Headboard
- Option 4 – Supreme Headboard 8 Vertical line
- Option 5 – Emerald Headboard
- Option 6 – Cube Headboard with Diamond
3 optional Mattresses available separately, shop our range of mattresses here:
- Option 1 – Orthopedic Mattress -Medium to Soft Firmness
- Option 2 – 1500 pocket tinsel top – Medium Firmness
- Option 3 – 1500 Pillow top Mattress – Medium to Hard Firmness
Our luxury base is an upgrade of our classic divan offering a superior sleep experience. Classic divans are designed to offer great value, in our essential range of colours and fabrics. The luxury divan is upholstered in a range of premium fabrics available in neutral colours.
- For the 2-drawer divan option, the drawers can be positioned on either the left or the right side of the bed as the headboard can be fixed at either end of the base.
- In the 4-drawer divan option, the drawers appear either side.
- The divan base comprises of two halves split north to south, with the exception of the single which is one complete base